London fashion week food challenge day 3

Last night I didn't post the evening food challenge however this was not due to me failing I made a 10 min salmon stir fry which was quick and full of yummy nutritional value,
Picture of the meal is below however it's so simple to do a stir fry to your own taste I will not patronise you by telling you how to make this unless I get requests.


Just above the stir fry picture is this mornings brunch which was at a very early hour of 4 x eggs scrambled smoked salmon and spinach wilted in butter on toast took no more then 10 minuets to make and has kept me going so far throughout the day with two interviews done and one collection left.

However I'm armed with a protein shake in the bag where you just add water if times get desperate later.


Well enough about food let's get back to fashion ....

Comments

  1. I dislike salmon. I don't really know, but the fish tastes are not my cup of tea.
    But it looks nice, BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, Yum, this has made me hungry for lunch.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts