MDNA tour & M.I.A Bad Girls

MDNA is doing another tour and the tickets for London go on sale tomorrow,
any doubt that it will be a sellout in minuets as the artist has only done one date for London.
If she will do extended dates who knows?
I have been to the Confessions Tour and the Sticky and Sweet tour and from being at the back of the stadium in my first one to right up in the pit on the second one, I can safely say she is something you never forget seeing.

So the next question I ask from personal experience how much will these tickets be?
I bet at a costly price that I can only hope I can afford after the price of the last two tours,
see the advert for the tour in below link just before M.I.A video.





M.I.A managed to steel the press from Madonna with her flip of the finger in the super Bowl  so I doubt she will be featuring in the Live tour ( however I hope she does).
It's been a while since I have done a Song of the day,
But M.I.A's New song Bad Girls has had the likes of Jay-Z and Rhianna re tweeting and tweeting the video over Twitter.

Its the 3rd time I have now watched the video and each time I see it I get something different from it each time, great East London style mixed in there with the roots of the singer im looking forward to when this is out and can see public response and not just the singers celebrity pals on twitter.

Comments

Popular Posts