Ada Zanditon rocks ethical at London fashion week

This Week Ada Zanditon showcased her collection through film at London Fashion week,
the film can be seen below;

SIMIA MINERALIS HD720 from Thomas Knights on Vimeo.

The film has A eerie Alice in Wonderland/ nightmare film creatively  styled to fit in with the model changing the clothes to the mood of the film.

I see many fashion films over this point however this one had me intrigued from beginning to end with the non narrative artistic film that tapped into my world of fantasy while watching it.

after watching the film I had to take a look at the clothes in person at Ada's stand in somerset house,
One thing that doesn't come to mind immediately  when you look at Ada's clothes in person is they are a ethical brand showcased in the Moonsoon for Estethica part of the building, with her bright colours and complex cutting to garments Ada takes the hippy out of ethical fashion and sticks the rock straight back in with this latest collection that you could envision florence and the machine in or Noel fielding in the jackets.

below is my walkthrough of some of my favorite pieces from the collection:






Above I just love the sleeve and necklines on this bold printed dress,
also Ada's intern wearing a Zanditon piece looks fierce with those shoulder's. 

The in built jacket to this dress makes this quite the dramatic number as can be seen in Ada's film above,
however the clean lines of this sophisticated tailored jacket below  would go well on someone on any age which makes this a key piece for me 

bringing back the swirls again in this little black dress with a combination of fabrics from leather and mesh has got me excited above for that classic black dress with a rock edge
however for women or not below the tailcoat with reptilian styled pyramid arms has got me excited with its human hair tails so much that I had to model the piece with one of Ada's interns in another zanditon jacket.

Ada does make pieces to fit men as well when speaking to her as she has a lot of requests by male celebrities for one or two of her pieces and you can see why 

Comments

  1. Love the jacket - I can see someone like Patrick Wolf snapping this up for his next performance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patrick is a wearier of Ada's work in the past and I wouldn't be surprised if he where to wear this one as well

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts