Spicebomb by Viktor & Rolf

When Viktor & Rolf produced there first fragrance for men 'Antidote' I was super excited to smell this fragrance the advertising that had went into the product with a launch party in a catwalk show as well as the bottle just looking like a art piece got me all excited,
However availability for the fragrance was rare to come by after hunting many stores I could only find in about 3 in central London however the wait was worth the time of hunting as the smell was excellent as well as the packaging.

Now for some of you this may not be nude as it launched on the beginning of this month but Viktor and Rolf are back out there again with there take on 'Flowerbomb' which is for women they have came up with a new grenade shaped bottle which you have to pull the pin in order to open called 'spicebomb'.

I'm loving the advert to the fragrance a good beat with the theme song and now intrigued to hung down this bottle in order to smell the essence and see what it's truly about.

When I do I will be commenting more unroll then I'm not going to read the advertising of what the fragrance smells like as I Want to be able to smell it for myself but check the videoe which gives you a taste of how the vibe of the fragrance is as can be seen below :




and the advert below:


which has such a great catchy theme to the advert above.

Comments

Popular Posts