When Bear Art enters clarriadges

To think that it was only a week ago that I was in Clarriadges Mayfair for the most spectacular Barmitva that I have known.

A friend/boss of mines son was celebrating the Jewish tradition of the transition of boy to man for his 13th Birthday.

And I was honoured to be asked to illustrate previously for this event.
I was lead to believe that the illustrations would go on the invite,
But like all creative things the illustrations grew to a life of there own.

Taking inspiration from Kid Robot and Bearbricks as well as the Hip Hop Artists such as Pharrell Williams , Kanye West and Dre,
The project was a exciting thing to illustrate and a step away from my usual fashion illustrations

Insperation came also from the family and tradition looking at what Colours 'blue and silver' are important in Jewish Tradition,
To what football team the family supports the the Baritzva boys favout sweets etc.

When entering the Ball Room of Clarriadges I was shocked with the pleasant surprise that my illustrations had taken a life size form of Card Board Cut Outs.




At first overwhelmed and when the pleasant surprise had absorbed I started getting camera happy,



Here are some of my favourite images from the Night below:




There was a Photo Booth and above me and my wonderful friend Katy having fun before Desert time, Below the deserts came out and each bear had been moved around the room taking there own corners.
with the bears featured above came a New bear to the gang called desert bear:







Yummy deserts above and below Graffit bear rocking his corner.

xbox bear:

Desert bear hidden on the menu 




me and katy above enjoying Maccaroons 





below the leader of the bear gang:




M.W

HOPE YOU LIKE MY ART ;)

Comments

  1. The bears are awesome!

    Really love the Star of David bear;
    and the Xbox bear rocks!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts