Mad for this shirt

This Cream 100% Cotton butterfly print shirt I have seriously got my eye on, A new piece from Topmans Ltd collection priced at exceptionally good value of £36:00 is on my current wish list of key pieces for this season.

3 ways to wear:

1:
Teamed up under a wool/ tweed suit for that Quirky English gentleman look that's gone Butterfly collecting.

2:
Skinny jeans and rolled up sleeves with a worn cream or white Converse for a classic relaxed models boyfriend look.

3:
Bowtie and geeky glasses with Chino shorts and Brogues for that young and fun Geeky look.


I immediately love this shirt as it reminds me of Hirst's work of butterfly's as well as Topmans statement print shirts never fail to age take a look at my Cowboy shirt from last year that I still wear and even last week got a lovey tweet comment on as well as stirring some heads in Kings Road Vivienne Westwoods store.

M.W

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts