Quirky little Coffee shop

Something that I want to give space to on this new and updated club (blog),
Is small and quirky stores.

In London alone we have so many so this will be something fun for me to share with you.

And if any of you the readers have a recommendation please always feel free to drop me a comment as they don't go unnoticed.

Today's shop of the month I want to feature is coffee shop based in Lobdon Soho's Old Crompton street ' Allgerian Coffee Stores Ltd' which is a firm established since 1887.

This is a coffee shop unlike no other where the staff are fully trained and have experience of beans and flavours like a Egyptian Scent master, and also like a Coffee deli this store I accompanied by the strange and unusually exciting of snacks, products and posters around the place.

The best thing of all not only you can by beans there with expert knowledge and advice , you can also get a decent cup of coffee at a price that seems to good to be true.

Below are some snaps from the store and me and my coffee:

Comments

Popular Posts