Men's grooming product of the month - Crew

So something that I want to talk about is Men's Grooming,
with more and more choice of products coming out every day and the Menswear market showing more growth in beauty products.
It sometimes can be a overwhelming experience with to much choice, and do you stick with 'ye old faithful' product or go to the bright and shinny new out?

So recently changing my hairstyle from a main of full curls, to a more sharper chic look of groomed tight curls in a more retro modern 20's revamp I had the difficulty of having to choose which product I needed to use to maintain the new chop.

£7:95 I purchased 'Crew' a high hold and Low shine product.
When putting the product on in the morning not only the smell was masculine and quite charming to smell in the morning yet not overpowering.

The test for me was not how it styled in the morning but how did the product maintain through a working day without having to retouch my hair.
Well what I can say is post work and meeting a friend for a drink afterwards I took this picture and through bad weather that we have had this so called summer, the product looked the same in my hair as it did this morning.

Now anyone with naturally thick and curly hair like mine would agree that maintaining hair of this type feels like you need 24 hour Response team of stylists as it has a life of its own.

So to me anything that can hold and maintain the 'Hair' that has a life of its own I say deserves to be product of the month for this blog.

M.W



Comments

Popular Posts