WEIRD CELEBRITY PRODUCTS Part 5- twilight gets festive


one of the things I love every year is a advent calender,
there is nothing better then my morning coffee and piece of proportioned cheep tasting chocolate.
yes I get sucked into the festive treats of these.
The fact that I am writing a Blog that we are now on PART 5!
comes at no surprise at this time of the year when every one is cashing in on the festive season.
However What I decided to do is change it up a bit if you have anything you bought that fits this category let me know and I WILL POST IT!
As I have in the past,
However let me share with you my festive treat this year:
LOVE MY EDWARD HEART IN THE MORNINGS.

THOUGH WHAT WILL BE IN THE BIG BOX FOR XMAS DAY? WILL IT BE THE CAST,
NO PROBABLY A BELLA HEART AS EACH DAY SO FAR HAS BEEN E OR J


UNTILL NEXT TIME
M.W


Comments

Popular Posts