HOW TO STILL LOOK STYLISH YET PARTICLE ON YOUR FEET IN THE SNOW






in this weather,
Running around and going to fittings etc can not always be that nice when you have snow up to your ankles.


One thing I like is gone are the younger days where I would be getting ill not wearing the correct layers and right footwear while you wait around in this.

However Last year was what changed for me and I suppose for a lot of people to with the first sign of the freak weather that seems to be London living in the winter now.
some say because global warming etc however I won't go into that as I am not a GEOLOGIST.

LAST YEAR BEOFRE the snow was so bad I was at a Hunter Sample Sale and decided mmm shall I get this cute pair or shall I not?
am I just buying them as they cheep at the mo?
but they be good for the festival season in summer I decided and made my purchases,
Therefore resulting into my first pair of wellies since about 5.



And not to anyones surprise they landed up being the boots of that season for me as they where worn all the time in the Snow last year.
This year Has come and as much as I love my trusty Hunters here are some selction for men hat I thought where just rocking and I am debating about now:

PAIR ONE:
for the guy who still wants to look Rock and edgy replace your all saints boots that have no grip in this weather and time to pull out the Westwood all rubber...



PAIR TWO:
go with the sheepskin trend where these boots are lined they cool enough to have that rich rocky london feel by Burberry of course making you feel you should be in a agness deyn comercial with her...




PAIR THREE:
Burberry have this trend of outdoor boots to the T with these rock-star studded wellies....








Now the Q is which one do I get?

LINKS TO BUY THESE BOOTS ARE:
BURBERRY: CLICK HERE



WESTWOOD: CLICK HERE


HUNTER: CLICK HERE


UNTILL NEXT TIME:
M.W



Comments

Popular Posts