toPmans westwood style trouser get's me shopping online finale



yes last week The Westwood style Trouser that I ordered from TopMan amoung a few other bits arrived in the post,
I was impressed that the trousers still had a hanger attached and even more impressed with the 32r being a 32r when I got the package,
the T's did var in one design I was a S and one M.
which is always hard to tell with Topman/topshop without trying it on.
This time I was lucky and actually really pleased with my purchases.
The Shark fin colour works great,
and most of all the design hold up its own next to designer pieces of mine
at £38.00 and complements each time I wear these this is my buy of the month and well done Topman great de;every and great product I would certainly shop again there online avoiding the 15 year old boys in store and getting the package in my size direct home no fuss .



Comments

Popular Posts