UPDATE ON NEW EVENT AND WHAT I AM UP TO ...


well guys Didn't get to post today apart from a few tweets that you may have seen?
was working with a really cool edgy menswear designer today and am of to a fitting in Liverpool tomorrow.

I will tell you guys more as soon as I can but whenever I normally say this is cause you guys know its worth the wait
one thing that I would Like to say for those of you that where interested by the Rankin and All Walks Beyond the Catwalk work I have been posting about there will be a event at National Portrait Gallery February the 11th 2011 watch this space for more info as soon as I know xxx
M.W



P.S one of the things I am getting into this festive season is Trees lol I am going mad big one's little ones there is like 5 in my house so far but this is my Twinkle Twinkle Pink Black star tree for my room lol
happy festive season

Comments

Popular Posts