Topmans westwood style trouser

ok so Below this is one for the guys, or for girls who may be thinking what to buy the man in there life for Christmas,
I am not feeling to good at the moment so instead of being out and about actively reporting Live to you guys as normal I am doing a bit more on the web side of shopping.
and lets face it with the rush and the festive season soon approaching we soon will be all doing some last mint.coms
so hopefully as I am randomly selecting this may help you with some choices.

I am in Love with the Westwood Alcoholic trousers at the mo and they are on my christmas list however not a comparison but TopMan's cheeper version of the draped dropped crotch Trousers look great Below:
at an affordable price of £38.00
I am thinking of ordering them
but my only concern is what will the fit and fabric quality be like?










Comments

Popular Posts