Grooming Room Women's Edit by Forward PR London for London Fashion Week 2016

I never complain about being pampered at all in all cases (who doesn't unless it an aversion in general). A definite indulgence this year was Forward PR London's LFW16 Grooming Room at Soho London's Century Members Club, with its beautiful sights and generous treatments, an oasis in an busy LFW schedule is always welcome.


Each stations in each section of the room, with full with positive and productive energies directing you to try new experiences in fashion, beauty and lifestyle changing applications, myself and Quirky Gentleman first invitation was by a happy smiling faced Oleum masseuses, we were definitely in expert hands. With DJ/Models Charlotte De Carle and Ashley James from Hoxton Radio providing the soundtrack and an delightful Prosecco dispenser machine was in entertaining addition to an elegant event.






A booked up Sasson hair stylist was a slight disappointment and due to our tight schedule I missed an manicure nail appointment from Nailberry, but the delicious hors d'oeuvres and cupcakes and of course Prosecco made it, less painless.
One of the curious happenings at the groom room was getting our collagen tested which showed yes our standard regimes are good, (but there is always room for improvement I say) and seeing the beautiful and dreamy Julianne lingerie was a pleasant invitation to the experience, and one to remember.




As the our quirky visit came to an end, we where guided to an lounge for us to digest our experience and collect our senses, were we handed gently our goodie bags containing gifts and memories of our Groom Room visit. The main contents that excited me and my attention in its potential use, was Nailberry's oxygented nail lacquer in 50 Shades, I would always be drawn to a gothic nail shade, along with the my Metro nail emery board made very happy Obsidian lady. I was delighted with my Sassoon samples in my gift bag, with a 54 year history of hair grooming makes me very tempted and happy to try the brand again. My goodie bag gifts' are aiding my temptation along with a real joy and a great memory of my Grooming Room experience at London Fashion Week 2016.  





Words by Olga Chee-a-tow
Photos by Michael Williamson


Comments

Popular Posts