Our visit to regent street Hunter

So from previous posts and anytime there is a snow day im always tweeting in my WaterAid Hunter Wellies,

( Click here for a 2010 VINTAGE POST) 

Long term  readers wont be a shocked when I say I am a fan of Hunter wellies.
and why not they great value for money mine have lasted over 6 years!!!
Ironically I have not been to the store in regent street yet my Hunters are starting to wear and I thought maybe this would be the time?
Especially with the damp cold week we have had and festival season coming up soon!


I know that  Hunters have recently been taking part in London Fashion week and I thought as I was  fan before Olga on her suggestion and I would take team Quirky to the new london store and have a look at what they have...

The best pieces where in the shop and the sizes on the clothes where not very forgiving with Olga being more petit in height a few of the capes etc drowned her in a plastic mess,
However when speaking to the store staff member there his comment was " Im surprised surprised as taller people say its to short in length"

we was going to use the changing room where to be honest I would of tried the girls piece on to get a idea on length but the fitting rooms where closed and we where told that they use the rooms for storage.

however its not all doom and gloom there windows where fantastic with some great pieces for the summer to come however the staff didn't make it warm I would certainly say whoever the Visual merchandiser is they are doing a cracking job, here are some of my pics below from the visit...



This piece above holds your phone and some cards great little alternative to a big backpack full of junk for a festival 
and below the compact chic back pack to go with it fantastic!!!


This outfit I just loved hence two shots I so would wear this!


and above Girl me wants this lol 



stay tuned as Olga and I moved on from this store and was pleasantly surprised by the next store we went to on Regent st 



#stayquirky




Comments

Popular Posts