Our Dear Henry..Meeting him at London Fashion Week



London Fashion Week is one of these events' that there are lovely surprises around every corner, and one of those was seeing Mr. Henry Holland the Sun Glass Hut meet the designer event.


Designers Julie Verhoeven, Kate Moross and Henry Holland who were given the joy to create beautifully signature designed glasses cases for LFW16 and Henry H was also given the opportunity to design a very fetching tote bag.


As you can tell by my written words here, I am admirer of Henry Holland's personality as a designer; his captivating colours, cool, vivid spoken referencing and perfect prints, and this event gave me, my opportunity to smile and be happy in the notion, that I can watch a designer at work.
Customising a glasses case for me, whilst we had an brief chat, whilst realising the swarm of photographers gathering, the world of being a world famous stylist and fashion designer (which I am happy to say he greatly deserves.)









I loved Sunglasses Hut chose of designers and creators with their 1980's collage graphics stylings, for their LFW 2016 glasses cases, very clever and chic clip case to promote the uniqueness of our creative industries.



All words by Olga Chee-a-tow
Images by Michael Williamson 

AKA the Quirky Team 




Comments

Popular Posts