shooting on panoramic for the first time

This month I have been quite on the blog but ending each day with a bit of a bang as all the work that I have been doing creatively is coming together.
Today Im going to share another role of film testing on another frame on my Diana that I did this month.

So selecting another frame this time ( panoramic) which I didn't know at the time it works in that format these are the shots that captured me the most that I wanted to share with you all.

shooting in colour 400exp film on panoramic 


This one even though its blurred above I quite like I was testing pin hole photography with a colored flash and it feels like I have taken a photo of someone's Ora 

Above this is another Ora shot though one of myself 

Below: ' from Mcadonalds to Vogue' 
shot at night playing with blurring lights in Piccadilly circus 


Below cycling cafe in spiterfields market 
this is also the first physical print of this I have given away as I shot this for someone's birthday 


whilst at spiterfields in the Market I came across the strangest taxidermy stand that was bizarre and wonderful, 
and when talking to the man who owned the stall he was kind enough to let me take a picture or 2 and look around his stall.
( details of his stall below) 


Twitter

Spits Taxidermy

@spitstaxidermy

Taxidermy, Curios & Vintage - Every Thursday at Spitalfields Market London E1 08:00-17:00 Email:info@spitalfieldstaxidermy.com Instagram: y



playing with the theater lights above 
Below this is a blurred shot but a signed Dr Martin boot from Peaches the Canadian singer where this is displayed in there Carnaby street store 


the tardis effect below.

yes im a bit of a geek but I couldn't resist blurring the busses and this public telephone box in London Piccadilly and making my own tardis take off effect 

Comments

Popular Posts