final role of film testing with no frame

so shooting on no frame, 
so far this one has gotten me the best results more dream like more arty more what I expected from the Diana.
Maybe its the camera maybe my confidence building now this is my third role of film or maybe its just both?

heres the results 


shooting with no frame in the camera on this final role of film



My dog above and below and friend and colleague 
I love this shot of her as it was accidental and Im not sure how I did it even the shop people wasn't who developed the film. mmmmm?


Below a massive thank you to this couple who I snapped in the evening in China Town London, 
I loved there style and told them I was practicing my photography and would love to take there picture where they obliged and im very grateful for this fantastic shot!


The reason I was in China Town was because I was actually using the supermarkets looking for Asian ingredients and practicing with a new book that I got around christmas time this was my first meal shot and its also quite challenging shooting food I have found 



another cropped head shot yes but the grumpy side of my dog is captured so well 


playing with double exposures of tea and tattoo's 


yes another dog shot what can I say (blushes) 


these ones below I quite like playing with my John Lennon album cover and these limited edition warhol cans 



and last but not least my final arty shot of capturing oxford street just by Selfridges its something quite ghost like that I love about this one




Comments

Popular Posts