My first role of film on my Diana camera

After purchasing film for my Diana, I got colour 400 exposure 3 pack to play with the different frames that come with the camera and below is some of my favorite snaps.


Shooting on color film below with the boarded frame set in the camera:



Above: double exposure test of Sloane street London and Tiffanys

   Below: Teddy and pigeon on Sloane street double exposure no flash 


Below I love this shot of my Mother as she is quite shy and hates her photo taken, 
however in the middle of tea and joking around I did this snap with a Flash and she looks rather elegant and chic with her pail skin and cigarette in hand.


I call the shot above ' never to old to be a Disney Princess' 

Below im playing with the movement of hands and double exposure 


and My first attempt at capturing my dog,
( he's not so sure on the flash) 


my first night time shot to end the role of film on of the London eye and the southbank from the other side of the river


Comments

Popular Posts