The quirkiest book store in town

There is something I want to share with all my readers,
A bookstore in Soho with a difference.

The 'Society Club' in London's Soho,
is somewhere that I came across when walking my dog and yet I never regret walking in,
The place is friendly and has a pleasant yet Bohemian Vibe that accepts anyone for who they are.

A mixed crowed of all ages sexualities and genders the book store is also a coffee shop/Bar that does great traditional cocktails where I got introduced to a whiskey mix called 'The Old Fashioned'.






The range of books that are available range from the artistic and fashionable to some sheer classics and some of the erotic for and artistic including rare collectables and artisric books.
For a lover of books it is like a world of wonderland browsing the shelfs to see what is among them.


One thing that I forgot to mention is that the place is Dog Friendly with some regulars dropping there pooches of.
My own pup loves the places and while I sip away at tea in the day whilst blogging or joking with the friendly staff in the eve whilst having a cocktail he enjoys  playing with the other dogs.

Meet Foxy above who is the clubs resident pooch very chic in her jumper.
whilst below this is a selection of the Bar with hidden teas in the draws.


Erotic art on sale displayed around the shop also makes you feel you in a gallery 



whilst below me having a cuddle with Noodles another visiting Chihuahua

I strongly recommend that you visit this place with also a dog boutique below in the basement, 
If dogs are not you thing they also have a selection of book reading and poetry events among more in the evening with a bar.

For more visit the website:
which also has the address and full details 


I personally cannot wait to my next visit.

Comments

Popular Posts