Oz n shoes

We all feel like Dorothy sometimes, in the sense that we can just get lost and not until its to late we have the answer all along.

As a Child like many other children before me I loved the Wizard of Oz and so did my mother,
When it was my 21st I went to see the stage show Wicked when it came to London.

I was overwhelmed with the theatrics especially the costumes.
And lets face it its always been about the costumes even in the original as the dress Dorothy wears below has been seen in Museums such as the V&A.



Now we have the third Oz Film by Disney 'Oz the Great and Powerful' which is a prequel to the film
And in the Disney store you can get the children and the collectors a doll as below:








However if you like me and its all about the clothes check out Selfridges incredible Window Display recently:






these where the actual outfits as worn by James Franco and Rachel Weisz,
I was pleasantly surprised at the details and other outfits where on display as well including shoes below:









And below if you want a taste of the emerald city and feeling green with shoe envy then why not try these ltd. edition Prada's?


Fashion aside I have recently went to see the film and Highly recommend it which is humors and a feel good film with a twist on the tail of the wicked witch which was always my fav.



Comments

Popular Posts