Retro game apps for iPad

Something that I have never blogged about before it Video Game's,
I always cover fashion, arts and movies with some music but in this quirky gentleman's life I have not  really had a place for video gaming..... Until now that is.

Whilst browsing on my Ipad one evening for the Apps section I came across a game under £2:00 where I immediately was reverted back to my youth of the 90's and the Character Lara Croft  that had caused once a sensation with even movies being made.

anyway I must say I was pleasantly surprised by this App,
for anyone who loved the game in the 90's before games have got as graphic as they are now I can say that you will enjoy this,
Not only that as its on the Ipad its easy to play wherever you are even on the train or sneakily on lunch break at work as I did.







The games graphics are all above and follow a story of an adventure with Lara in true Tomb Raider style ,the story is long enough to be interested but not get bored of the game and the game is challenging enough to stimulate you to the end.


See what you think and if you have any comments as always leave them for me where I always enjoy reading them.

Comments

Popular Posts