Tattoo shoes with Oliver Sweeny

Oliver Sweeny are offering something very unique as a service to there mens shoes,

and that is Tattooing, yes you herd me right.




Real tattooing method with the usage of a Tattoo Gun and ink the brand have took to personalization to a new extreme,
I was fortunate enough to meet one of the resident tattooist's in Selfridges store of Oliver Sweeny where she gave me the low down on tattooing shoes.



                           ( Tattooist Sarah above showing me some of her work)

First of all you may ask what one may tattoo on a pair of shoes?
I know that was one of my first questions following by is there any restrictions and how much does this unique service cost?

Well you be glad to know I have the answers to all with the most common requests being special dates and anniversaries inscribed by in on the soles of the shoes to the the more extreme of people replicating there tattoos on the base of the shoe.
and no artwork is to much  the only thing the Tattooist recommends is just lineal and no color as it doesn't take to well to the leather skin.






Sarah also advised me she has had numerous of projects from people from tattoos to Basky art etched on to shoes as well as peoples body art and some just let her do free reign on some shoes letting her just be experimental.



Lastly which surprised me most of all the Tattooing comes at no additional cost if you purchase them from Selfridges however it does charge for the online service,
so pop to Selfridges in there New Shoe Lounge and check out this incredible space in person.

Comments

Popular Posts