Woman of the month- Annie Lennox

As well as "Man of the week"
I want to do a feature once a month to honour the women in our life's.

The reason why I have chosen Annie Lennox as Woman of the month is due to her natural style.

Annie has been around in the Eurythmics as well as still going solo,
With hits like 'Sweet dreams' which has been covered afterwards my Marylin Manson and many others such as Pussy cat Dolls.

And the pointed nails and latex dress
That is in her video 'I need a man'
You can see has influenced looks of contemporary artists such as Gaga, with her monster look.

Artist's like Lennox are true innovators
As well as her support for charities that she believes in,
Lenox is the 1st woman who I am truly proud to say she is 'Woman of the month' for the Quirky Gentleman's Club.

M.W

Comments

Popular Posts