Retro toy necklaces

I'm a strong believer that it's the little things that count,
Especially when it comes to Menswear and making or breaking a look.
Too much accessorising can land up resulting in you looking like Mr T from the A Team.
However sometimes heavy accessorising isn't necessary a bad thing if you look at the likes of Style icons Jhonny Depp and Russell Brand who have influenced a few trends in there past.

However today I'm not here to talk about the rules of accessorising of what's right and not.
Today I want to show you two great retro necklaces that can be worn individually or together as sold in a pack by Topman as below:



Rapture and cat necklace can work in a fun quirky retro way bringing that old nostalgic view with tin soldiers and toys, in this case as a necklace's.

Nostalgic toy jewellery can come in the forms of Earings, Badges and rings not just available in Topman but even to Prada.

See below two examples of how I styled toy jewellery in with my day to day look:



This outfit is more comfy geek with a great knitted Tee and skinny's with both chains as below:





That Retro Toy touch also can be added by accompanying with a Timex watch which will bring out that inner little boy in you and yet ironically suitable for if you have to pop into work and you leave the watch on.



Below is my Rock n I cant be bothered look:








Playing on the singular look of chains I have teamed the rapture up with my draped rock grey look.
 additional touch is my Ghetto bling retro looking Adidas draw string that reminds me a bit of missy E.




This look has so much going on in the clothing I have left it down to vintage style shoes and one singular chain.





Overall two very different looks using one set of Chains,
that all bring out that inner boy in us.
You can get these chains as I mentioned in Topman, but you can also pick up other retro style chains from many stores such as Urban Outfitters, River Island and even local Markets.

M.W




Comments

  1. Loving both the Rapter and the Cat - Hmm, should I have a gold or silver day... love the ideas - keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts