PARIS CATACOMBS AND ALEXANDER MCQUEEN







This menswear collection By Alexander Mcqueen that uses the famous prints of the catacombes I have always loved.
and with my fasinatation for all things macabare this year I chose to spend my 25th Birthday in Paris in the Catacombes.

The story of the Catacombes and the purpouse is bizare and yet extreamly fascinating.

recently whilst I was testing the stores to see the best sales Selfridges gave a great deal from these £70 underwear to £25

and with the Love of all things McQueen and my birthday experience of Paris and the catacombs I just could not walk away from this purchases.


Below pictures from my Birthday at the Catacombs:
wearing All Saints top and cardi, Vivienne Westwood Bear and Bag, and Alexander McQueen Tarrot card skulls scarf above walking down into the catacombs.
what awaited me above well shall I say Below the streets of Paris ...



I am truly excited with this purchases,
and Love to show you guys my macabre taste in Fashion.

M.W



Comments

Popular Posts