my selection of the new mens line by Marc jacobs on vogue from milan



So As I am Laying here not feeling very well ( bad fish) and in bed i thought this be the perfect time for you my readers to catch up on the blogs that I have been so Manic recently to even write,
and content is coming out of my ears with exhibitions etc

so first of all lets talk of Vogue.com
a place where some men wont think to go for the latest trends
but for my male readers out there and even the females who love menswear check the Marc Jacobs line-up from Milian:

AND CHECK MY FAVS THAT I HAVE HIGHLIGHTED ETC BELOW:

LOVE THE FUR TRIM ON THIS MILITARY JACKET
THE WHOLE LOOK ABOVE IS A TREND THATS SMART COOL AND EDGY AND WILL SUIT A LOT OF AGES:
THIS ABOVE IOS SOMETHING I COULD SEE MYSELF IN I LOVE THE PICCASO STYLE PRINT ON THE JUMPER

THE TEXTURE OF THIS JACKET
AND THIS LEPORD PRINT BAG AND THIS TRENCH ARE HOT











Comments

Popular Posts