the Polaroid Snap at The Sunglasses Hut

So The blogs been quite this week,
I hear you ask why?
or you may have not noticed and it is purely just myself that has done wanting to share all with you readers.

Well for those that was thinking of the above question or that I now have planted the question in your mind I will answer...
This is in fact because the rather talented Olga AKA Quirky Gentlewoman is of sick so lets send her some positive vibes and love this week.
and I myself am actually away on a RoadTrip around Parts of England, which can be seen on my Instagram Account @QUIRKYGENTLEMAN

But moving on to some adventures of Team Quirky,
Olga and I have so much to share
and as you may remember from previous post I am a fan of my Lomography Diana+ camera 
So one thing that excited me from London Fashion Week was when We both played with the new seasons Sunglasses in one of the sponsor's areas 'The Sunglasses Hut' 

These great pictures where shit from a mini polaroid camera where they where using the new camera from Polaroid.
Its been years since the Polaroid company have done a camera and they have a whole new range out which I am very excited about and above are some of the pictures taken from the Polaroid snap instant digital camera 

Above and Below are my fav pictures that me and Olga where playing with, 
while the lady that worked in the Sunglasses Hut had a lot of  fun with the camera.
she actually took a lot of pics with us having fun all can be seen above. 


so overall the new camera is not something I yet own,
But I say Not yet.
This is one my wish list as I love a polaroid snap and these are beautiful size pics that could fit in a wallet.

I Can think of a few fun art projects using that.
so apart from Olga and I doing our best Jon and Yoko inpressions what Glasses did we pic?

Olga's pick is by Versace £154:00


and mine was Oakley £175:00

So thats it my little trip to the Sunglasses hut and playing with a new Camera all in one,
until later #stayquirky and be you.





Comments

Popular Posts