Sane New World tour from losing it with Wax

Way back in 2011 I went to see the wonderful Ruby Wax in 'Losing it'
also featuring Judith Owen.

Not shocking or tasteless which could be quite easy with this controversial subject of mental health and depression.
The show was based on her own experience of mental illness. tackling depression with wit and some harsh truths and tenderness from the heart.




I loved the Play so much that purchased the book 
How do you want me?


Then 2 years later my health was effected, 
Knowing someone publicly was speaking positively about health issues of the mind was motivational.

Now 2015 Personally post PTSD and fighting against anxiety I think I do a pretty ok job,
Tonight I am of to see Ms Wax, no not in person but her new show titled 
Sane New world 
which is also Ruby's latest book and tour.


Ruby does a lot of work supporting and raising awareness for mental health on her own site and Twitter @rubywax 


Now Im hoping I will get to take a picture of her with My Diana Camera 
to post here and have as a image as a personal icon 
but I doubt will happen as I be sitting in the audience.

Till next time 
Fingers crossed 
and 
#bequirky  


Comments

Popular Posts