introducing illustration with Marc McGreevy




 Alexander McQueen Menswear AW15 above
Below Menswear illustrations YSL AW15


Sometimes I take pictures on a old 120 analog film camera to capture somthing digitial cannot a certain magic and I always admire the rare few that still illustrate the catwalk,
thats why I am blogging to celebrate Marc McGreevy.

These Talented pictures that capture colour and silhouette and composition perfectly  are all by Marc McGreevy.

Incase you havent already herd of Marc he is a celebrated fashion illustrator who has sold to a number of celebrities and also donated work of his in the past to charities, 
a quirky and talented artist who has worked even for Elle and vogue on projects.

He does so much more then this but these are some menswear high fashion images that moved me and I wanted to share 

For more images of this line up please check his blog out:

And remember 
#bequirky



Comments

Popular Posts