Capturing LFW AW15 on Analog film

We all know by now that I love playing with Film be it Digital vs Analog or even recording Videos.
However Below I am very happy to say with 2 roles of 120 film in Black and White and colour I managed to capture London Fashion Week AW15.

For me this was a scary processes my generation used to living on the instant digital like Instagram and so much more to take these pictures for the Blog and not know how they will come out to you collect them from the lab made me feel like I was a journalist in the 80's.

All the pictures below #nofilter and pure #analog shot on a wind up camera:


Somerset house and the vibe in above pictures 
Below Alex Fletcher a charming man who I have worked with a few times.



Pure Diva appeal above as these girls get street snapped and I don't think the Photographer was aware that I was taking his picture of him taking pictures.

Below Three quirky gentlemen wearing there best for somerset house


Below Nick Cave and Pam Hogg at The Pam Hogg after party 




Never to old for fashion above looking chic as ever.
Below Bums and tats out at the Pam hogg party with one of the guests 



Above @youngeccentric showing me full on #quirk 

Below in colour now its getting a bit Dr Who with a T rex and a spaceman



Blurry above but a fab outfit 
and below Stephen Jones at Hedonism for LFW AW15 



Thats my 120 LFW AW15 shots 
I hope you liked as much as I loved taking them 

#bequirky 

Comments

Popular Posts