War and Peace ohh and don't forget Sex



This picture you may have seen on my Instagram last night,
It's just two things that I'm lusting over at the moment both from Vivienne Westwood 
'Sex Shopper' 
On the top is a canvas bag with heavy printinting techniques with the word Sex being embroidered almost looking like a patchwork for £135:00 I saw this in the shop  Conduit street store yesterday and went back online this morning to look at the cost and reading that it has a patchwork lining inside the bag which I wish I would have taken a look at now.

And these shoes I saw in a flash when passing the Westwood Man store in there window display,
Which I love the whole War and peace logo on each foot.

There seemed to be a lot of 70,s peace influenced pieces around this coming season in menswear fashion from yesterday's blog where I showed you new collection of Alexander McQueen to this jumper below avalible taken from the Selfridges website 
And designed by Paul Smith for £135:00



I feel this will be the way forward this season and this be something that will certainly be easy for the high street such as urban outfitters to trickle down to and TopMan.

So if your price point isn't this but you Iike the style keep your eyes piled.


Until later x 
M.W


Comments

Popular Posts