60% of at McQ and great quotes



I went into McQ today to look for a shirt that I saw on Instagram,
The staff where so friendly and the collection was simply great! 
I landed up finding out the shirt I wanted was from mainline collection Alexander McQueen:

I wanted to see how this would look with some basic black skinnies and some Brogues, 
However the shirt isn't available in store yet and I will just simply have to wait.

However when I was in there I was disappointed quite the contrary to find out the sore is doing 60% final reductions,
Where I got this beautiful Italian leather wallet with compartments for coins and cards and notes,
Perfect as I see normally one or the other available where I like cards and coins.

Where I got this lovely wallet for £39:00 
Reduced from £100:00


Where they had plenty more delights in the store 


Like these mens pumps reduced to £94:00

But what excited me the most is something that is not even on the shop floor yet, 
New season McQ 

Evil Bunny 
A nod towards Lee McQueen famously walking in one of his shows in the rabbit costume avalible in this jumper which I Loved for £174:00

And it comes in a Tshirt option as well.

Finally moving away from McQ and back on to Instagram when I was browsing,
I'm always a fan of positivity and this weeks quote that I just simply loved for this week was on Supermodel Erin O'Connor's Instagram below:


So that's all for now,
A little from one of my gap favroite stores McQ 
To great quotes of the week I hope you having a good week and more from me soon!

M.W


Comments

Popular Posts