Gok's Teens the Naked Truth to be shown...



There is  a reason of this Screen grab from the Radio Times,
"Goks Teens the naked truth" A new 3 part documentary that will take place from a week from now on Channel 4 is one of the secret programs I couldnt blog about before,
But I actually worked on!
My role was Fashion Assistant
and I am not sure if I will be edited out of the show if I appear in the Background.
as I was an assistant and the show isnt about me and to be honest I rather not see myself on Tv when you have stars like Gok there  lol.

But this is a great show,
Which I wont give anything away
but I really enjoyed working on and hope I have a opportunity like that again soon,

if you dont capture me on there you will see me on the credits
next Tuesday 9pm channel 4

Until then heres a clip linked with the show something I can show you guys ;)




hope you watch and leave me a comment when you do if you want x

M.W

Comments

Popular Posts