Lady Gaga - Marry The Night (Official Video)



Its been a While since my last Blog or post,
over a Month Actually.
and Im not going to lie to you guys why its been so Long,
I have been working continously and when not at work running a home where a Family member has been ill though thankfully on the mend now.

You may have seen by my Tweet with Caryn Franklin earlier today about appreciating women,
and I really do mean that its amazin how much a woman can do then when they get home they expected to do the chores of the house in some homes.

and when recently I took that role on I was shattered,
I had no more energy in me to do anything else except work and run the Home.

appreciate your mothers,
your sisters and your lovers

and also make share you have time for yourself.


but before I rant to much the video I have posted is the first for this year of song of the day
and what is your views?

I love to know ;)

M.W

Comments

Popular Posts