Energie and Killiah Spring/summer collections Launch party.




Last Night on Neal st Covent Garden the Energie/ Killah store hosted a fab party in honer of
there new Spring Summer Collection and their Refit for the store,

what I found interesting was that Killah is the New brand for Energie that is for women's wear...

The eve was hosted by Bryan Morel Pr who did a wonderful event making the guest's feel very looked after, upstairs in the Event was a live Dj and a mini bar making vodka cocktails while sushi was given out ( that I think myself and a friend may have eaten to much of ), there was also a Live girl band 'Candy Rock' as seen below:
The group was not really my cup of Tea then again I am not one to follow the Dance charts but could see they worked the clothes well that they worn of Killah's and made a good energy to Energie party as below:

Talking of the women's wear line energy the brand is New to the uk and I can see some pieces working for the High st and Dance Clubs very well, it's a brand that has soft metallic candy pinks for the Paris Hilton Girl to denims and some cool prints for younger girls I can see this working from the ages of 13-26 very well and is very much a summer party and notice me collection although some of the pieces stood out to myself as you can see below:


This one the print slightly varies on all designs:


They Also had some skin care people that was from the local spa giving out Samples which myself and my friends had a chuckle about the packaging being called the morning after rescue gell and the packaging looked slightly like condom packaging,
Though to be honest I actually like the packaging and maybe its just my own sick mind that finds it amusing:



I am actually excited to Try this Product and expect a mini Review from me next on the Nickel Range.

Lastly I leave you with the brand Energie that we are all familiar with:


This T comes from Energies' Damn'rose collection that I was particularly fond of as it had a more rock Music vibe to the print that followed through on the back of the T with a dusky soft shade of pink that was not to feminine to wear.


The trainers looked worn in bright colours that work with this summers trends of colour at the moment that could easy work mixed with an outfit you may have at home.


And above the general feel of the energie colour pallet and style.

And I shall leave you guys with some general snaps of the event to show you the vibe that the event had if any of you see anything you liked the store can be found on Neal st in Covent Garden:




look forward to the results of the next blog following how the Nickel product worked for me
all best
M.W


Comments

Popular Posts