Nickel-morning after rescue gel...







After The Great Night I had at Energie/Killiah S/S10
Launch Party a couple of days ago I decided the next
morning to test out this Sample By Nickel...
The morning after rescue Gel.

This Review today is more aimed at the Men today
as this product is a male grooming product...( sorry
to all my female readers though just think for your
Boyfriends etc), Anyway I got told by the adviser to
use it in the morning when you wash your face but a
few cocktails to many that night and minor details
such as do I was with it or stick it on before or after
was not so obvious, you may say why not read the
Instructions? Well, I looked and there was none.
So thankfully I had to sachets as I tried this piece as a face wash and it tingled and felt like my skin
Was drying so much when I got to work later I had to apply some moisturizer to feel my natural self.

however I hate writing a negative post unless I have to and the people who worked at the spa seemed
So charming that I thought I would give a second go .... Looking on the website for the product
click link for Nickel , I had realized that i had used this product entirely wrong and did not feel
I could fairly review this item until further experimentation had taken place.

One more sachet left I shall try again today before I leave for work and shall see the results look
forward to part 2 ...

happy grooming
M.W

Comments

Popular Posts