welcome a bit about me your blogger before we start our fashion journey together...

thank you for taking the time to read this now lets let you know what you in for...first of all this blog will be updated regular, it will not be based on gossip and who's who in the fashion world,
Mainly because I know some wonderful creative individuals and want to show fashion is glam yes but it is also hard work.

I have worked in McQ, Gareth Pugh among a few others in my student days, and got to show my final collection at Graduate fashion week 2009 ' Love letters from hell' (link)


so Cliche I hear you say promoting ones self in there first blog, but I do promise this blog wont be all about myself
though I am currently working on a project called 'All Walks Beyond the catwalk',
it's a project i strongly believe in about embracing our differences and showing individuality within fashion



and the facebook fan site

it has been in i-D and and supported by amazing people who I admire deeply, if you not already a fan please feel free to click the link and join.

I feel so many people have blogs these days but nothing ever truly to say except for a quick buck they seek and contents lack I make this promise if i have nothing to say then i wont though between all the things that are happening we never short of news these days

now lets skip the boring intro and lets start talking fashion...





Comments

Popular Posts