my tribute to McQueen ...

Today I think will be one of those days that I shall never forget,
Such as when you hear of people talking of where they where when the first Moon Landing happened. Today the world lost a legend and personally a Massive Icon to myself.

Lee Alexander McQueen: while I was a student I worked at McQ for one season I would have done more but could not get the time of university.

Growing up In south London as a child McQueen was the one designer I truly related To
He inspired many and myself and I question would I be where I am today without growing up and watching people like him and the way he combined Art and fashion.

He was an influence to my life and still is this Blog that I am writing this eve is not my usual style that I intend to write. I want these to be a bit more Fashion magazine style then Dear Diary but if I do get response from this piece and my readers want I will write a piece on my experience at working In McQ
front view and side of jacket I got while in company
Back view.
This is my most fav jacket that I have ever bought whenever I wear this it makes me feel the same as the day I got in when in studio, on top of the world — clothes that can create such emotional impact through design is very rare to come by below picture of myself on the day I was getting ready for interview there.

for now signing out and back to usual reports

Dear Lee Alexander McQueen
R.I.P
and thanks you for a lifetime of inspiration

M.W


Comments

Popular Posts