Lets talk, Louise Bourgeious - The woven child

So its been a long time that I have posted, debating if to do a Podcast or not, sometimes missing Youtubing and sometimes not, however I think the thing I missed was connecting with you all and certainly after the last 2 years is going to galleries and exploring art.

You can still catch the show as the dates are: 

From 9 February to 15 May at the Hayward Gallery.

Wed – Sat 11am – 7pm, Sundays 10am – 6pm. Closed Mon & Tue

and more info can be found on the galleries site: Louise Bourgeois: The Woven Child | South Bank London


I wanted to post some more pictures from the event but did have some technical issues, however I did make a cute TikTok video of it which you can find on @mwfrost


Leave comments and look forward to seeing what you say.


Comments

Popular Posts