Havelock walk and SE23 artists


This Sunday I went to visit some of the local artists of SE23 area, to see part of the Dulwich Festival which is currently taking place with the Artist's open house over the weekend just gone and also the next up and coming weekend the 21st and 22nd May.

I wanted to explore the se23 area, havelock walk studios, and get to know some of the artists that live near me such as David Mach, Stephane Godec, Joe Gamble and many more. finished by a beer instead of tea this time in the Darmouth arms forest hill.

I love supporting local artists and hope that you get chance to see this or other local artists to you taking part of the festival, and if you watch this video after the event I hope you enjoy the artists that I have selected.

either way, happy hump day and have a great weekend.

M

Comments

Popular Posts