30 something and blogging

I have tried many times to blog and blog and then think maybe is easier to just post on Instagram. 

Let’s face facts I am not going to land up changing my carrier as a YouTuber or blogger full time, not to fault those who do, in fact those who have managed to support themselves whilst doing this as a full time job I applaud. It is not a skill I have mastered to that same level, I do this because I enjoy it and every now and again it has paid of in the past.

Is age the reason? Was I born just slightly at the cusp of the this new generation where I remember the  Spice Girls and All Saints first singles like it was yesterday, I’m not young anymore, yet not old either. Let’s face facts I have got to my 30’s and the Bridgett Jones years. 

So I am still going to blog, but I feel to be honest to myself and to make it more interesting to the readers I have to be honest when I write, life is no longer fashion party after fashion party and launch after launch. Though that does still exists in my life, but also so does house hunting, renovations and healthy living. All these aspects are reflected for your 20 somethings But where is it for your 30 somethings? 

So what I have learned this January  is that I want to document these other parts of my life to, maybe it will also help some others going through the same thing? Maybe it be a talking space? Maybe nobody will read it going forth. 

Only time will tell. 
Staying quirky 

M.W

Michael williamson 

Comments

Popular Posts