Eudon Choi review for AW2016 LFW

The opening of the LFW 2016 was an exciting one, the Edon Choi collection was my first show of this fashion season, with their beauty interpretation of the abstract work from artist; Sanloua Raouda Choucair and Helen Frankenthaler.

Click for Options
Fractional Module (1947-51) © Saloua Raouda Choucair Foundation


Click for Options

Helena Frankenthaler (1928-2011) 
CauseWay from the Doctors of the World Collection.

As the music started, with themes of authentic urban contemporary sounds of the Hip hop style, broken beats; filled the catwalk, the audience of fashionstas and the occasional celebrity created an air of the unexpected and leaving everyone to think, Who else will has been invited, I wonder who? Celebrities and musician who were in attendance in the front row; the musician Labyrinth with girlfriend and Rosie Fortescue from Made in Chelsea


Click for Options
Left to Right; Rosie Fortescue and Musician Labyrinth with girlfriend.

But back to the reason I why I want the attended  Euon Chois presentation, his collection was outstanding and inspired, especially his beautifully tailored white shirts that with stunning collars’ and cuff with sharp graphic details that would be any womens dream to have in their summer wardrobe this season, teamed up with knitted jumpers with their own design details helping to displaying the white shirts prominent details. With tones that were straight of artists’ Choucair and Frankenthanlerpalate, giving them a realistic street and smart casual feel which I loved.  


 Click for Options

Above Eudon Choi white shirt with tied sleeve detail and colour palette jumper
 and below
Eudon white shirt with tied collar detail and colour palette jumper

 Click for Options
I also greatly enjoyed the tailored suited two toned pastel shade suits and strong geometric printed blue dress with graphic cut dress that would undoubtedly compliment the shape of the wearer, from catwalk to consumer.


Click for Options

Eudon Choi Pastel two toned suit



Just in case you wondering why the voice sounds different of this blog that's because the images and writing is by Olga Chee-a-tow and the images are also by myself too!
this has been my first blog and hopefully from posting this images and everything else will just get stronger but this is to introduce myself.

I'm happy to say that I am the first ever woman writing on Quirky Gentlemans Club, since the change over from the SafetyPin Charm (if you remember these days?) 


If you want to see more of my style; go to my:
Instagram page @olgach1 
and my Twitter page @OlgaCh

where the images in more detail will be on my Instagram

#QuirkyGentleWoman






Post and images by Olga Chee-a-tow
Editor Michael Williamson

Comments

Popular Posts