A new contributor joint me to the blog starting with LFW 2016



Hello my quirky peeps, 
So you may have noticed that my image has changed on the blog with the image above.
This is because I am introducing a new partner in crime who will be contributing on the team.

Actress and new to being a  blogger Olga Chee-a-tow at a LFW event above with myself 
Will be posting on fashion, art, music and much more with a female quirky twist to the blog.

As a lot of my work is about blurring genders I feel this is the perfect partnership to have a female with myself to the blog.


So what more can I say? 

I guess look out for her blog coming next from London Fashion Week and I hope you like the new partnership.

Leave a comment to me or Olga below or on any of our other posts in the future and we do our best to respond 


Remember 
#stayquirky

Comments

Popular Posts