Drinks at the Haymarket

So one thing I didn't get to write about on Monday was Chop Shop at the Haymarket.
a little Cocktail Bar / restaurant which was opposite the Theatre when I went to see Fatal Attraction ( see yesterdays blog post).

I had one quick Cocktail before the show and it tasted great with very friendly staff and the vibe and interior of the place made me feel like I was in another City,
some pictures that I took from in there quickly while rushing to go to see the Show.




Bottles of wine with quirky labelling.
below forget a Knife in the back in this place they in the wall.



This little jazzy number was a cocktail called the Haymarket with whiskey in the mix with vermouth  which I really enjoyed as it had a rich and smooth taste.



To go and see the place for yourself its at 
66 Haymarket,
London SW1Y

or vista there website on 

for more information or bookings x 

Comments

Popular Posts