Vivienne westwood shoes in charity!

I'm trying to declutter my life and use the philosophy of buying one good item you enjoy and treasure then ten pieces of crap. 

Recently I have been a regular visitor to my local 'British Heart Foundation' store in Balham. 


Regularly handing in bags of donations instead of just chucking things away to fill a land fill somewhere,
Nothing exciting on the outside as you can see but you can find wonders within every Charity store!

Today I found the prize for women's wear with a pair of size 3 Vivienne Westwood/ Melissa shoes in grass green at a very reasonable price I £29:99!




Which I simply could not believe,
Extremely excited but extremely disappointed it couldn't of been a mens pair of westwood at that price in my size.

Do what did I do? 
Easy I'm telling all of you about this great find in hope someone buys ten the charity shop makes a profit and someone gets a good pair of shoes.
It's a simple as that really!


So if you do land up getting these or like this post drop me a comment and I be sure to continue sharing my finds with you all.

M.W
The quirky gentleman 

Comments

Popular Posts