Wreck this journal review on creativity book

So it's a new year for me I'm now 28 years old and have had some spectacular bday celebrations still on going almost a week later. 

Something I was given as a gift by a friend of mine was a few books one in particular has got me blogging 'wreck this journal' - Keri Smith 


A book aimed to inspire and create, 
May look to an outsider as what's the point, but for anyone creative who likes a bit of quirk to there day I highly recommend this book: 


The graffics on the outside give a certain hand made college sketchbook vibe,


Where each page is a fun and slightly odd challenge on each page it's a flick through style kind of book so not everything has to be done in order. 


With a wide range of materials needed then your ok biro which I originally came prepared with 

And my first challenge complete, sounding simple but for someone like myself who naturally tries to keep everything well and treats books with respect felt odd and ubconftible doing this 


I like the feeling of challenging yourself therefore i aim to keep this in my bag so I can do a challenge a day, 
 

I will try to do these daily challenges and log them on my Instagram @quirkygentleman in case you don't already follow.


And when the book is complete I shall go through this again with you all 


Have a creative day 

M.W 

Comments

Popular Posts