My Halloween treats already !



We have now hit into October officially today being the 1st and this is the month that always excites me the most, 

The changing of the seasons, pumkin in food and Halloween.

I'm always a fan of the spooky and gothic  and the stores this month seem to really have for on bored with the October season, some may say to American but personally I Love it! 


So this week I want to share with you something I tried last week, for those who follow me on instergram they woulda had a sneak peek but one of Lush new bath bomb's called 'lord of misrule' as seen below:



This bath bomb starts of a toxic green and turns the bath a deep red wine colour as below:
Stage one above 
Below stage two:
Progressing onto a blood filled bath below:


And no this did not stain my skin or the bath tub which I was scared of at first but instead I could smeel a infusion of autumnal patchouli oil mixed with black pepper and a softening touch of vanilla.


It sounds a odd mix but if you a fan of stronger masculine smells like Marc Jacobs Bang then this £3:30 bath bomb will be a real treat.

And the most grown up of bath bomb options for Lush Halloweem selection. 

I loved this bomb so much I went back in the store and got another one  finding out this will run up untill December.

Moving on from bathroom delights 
Another thing I am excited about this month is Starbucks Coffee have brought out there seasonal treat the 'Pumkin Spiced' latte 


I have mine  to go Soya no cream thanks :) 

Watch out for my forthcoming article how to dress fabulous for any parties etc for the season comming soon x 





Comments

Popular Posts