Light reflective brogues

Today is one of those wet london days that just feels damp and a day to be cuddled in a jumper,
Whilst I write this I'm currently sipping tea on my way to a yoga class and am feeling very comfy untill I have another driving class later.


So below to brighten up your day I'm sharing a design treat from Ted Baker's menswear mainline for £170:00 
These brogues below are made from the same reflective fabric as used on bike wear and workers for high visability and safety.

When the light hits them as below the statement is strong:

My only downfall is the soal in the quintessential British weather may be a issue due to lack of grip causing a very wet and slippery shoe.


So not a piece for day to day but certainly if you want to make a statement somewhere I recommend these shoes that being a playful side to a traditional shoe. 

Comments

  1. I just saw this now stella qi, and I totally agree with your comment. #stayquirky

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts