The foot scrub dreams are made of from Lush

I'm finding recently more and more of my products are being replaced by Lush products when it comes to grooming and beauty, however as much as I enjoy the bath bombs and soap that we all know the brand for, causing extreme response from peers around me of love or loth with there intoxicating smells  the recent products in feet have caused me a shock in the most positive of ways.

Above a quick snap of a corner of my bathroom shelf ring slowly taken over by lush products replacing a lot of my existing products.

Below the miracle product that I want to share with yourself.

Working long hours on my feet all day and then having a dog this year means my feet have certainly taken the worst as I find a lot of aches and dryness that I never suffered from before.

This product above is called the Stepping  stone which is designed to t rid of any dead skin and leaving the foot feel fresh.

I must admit I was slightly sceptical especially when having a consultationin the   shop and the  assistant was recommending a lotion that cost £10:00 for something that may be no different to a million other lotions I have or have tried.

However the stepping stone is a reasonable £2:95 and you don't use it all at once, simply wet your feet and break a piece of the foot (stepping stone ) of and massage on to wet feet, especially massage over those hard bits and then time to rinse of where this scrub has done better then any pumice stone or lotion I have tried in the past. 

My feet felt soft and wonderful so good in fact that I'm going to go back to the store and get another one when this is finished and who knows maybe I try the lotion now she recommended when the cheapest item made my feet scream with excitement after the rinse. 


What I love most about this product is its vegan friendly, at a affordable price and my money is going to a ethical company with what appears to be happy employees and at a reasonable cost point as well, so many brands that are ethicial make up for it in the price where the item becomes unaffordable to the average consumer 

Comments

Popular Posts